HITRUST Technology Assurance Manager
Lurie, LLP’s Technology Assurance practice conducts IT security and compliance consulting engagements throughout the country. Our fun team of professionals ranges from recent college graduates to nationally recognized practice leaders. Lurie’s HITRUST practice is rapidly growing and we are currently seeking a HITRUST Technology Assurance Manager to join our team. You will assist in executing and managing client engagements from start to finish. You will demonstrate an advanced understanding of executing HITRUST readiness and validated assessments and will have a working knowledge of the healthcare and software industries.
At Lurie, we are 100% cloud based, allowing you the opportunity to work remote. Our fun, flexible and innovative culture will allow you to learn and grow with opportunities to work personally with clients, partners and our professional team. This is a unique opportunity to build client relationships and create your career through learning and growth opportunities at our firm.
- Leading consulting teams in the delivery of technology consulting and compliance engagements in one or more of the following areas:
- SOC 2
- ISO 27001
- Privacy, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with firm and industry engagement delivery standards
- Tracking and interpreting changes to frameworks
- Producing thought leadership and guidance
- Supporting practice growth initiatives related to business development, recruiting, and team development
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Information Systems, Accounting or related field of study
- Relevant experience in a professional services firm providing HITRUST, SOC 2, ISO 27001, NIST, Security and/or Privacy services
- Holds one or more of the following credentials: HITRUST CCSFP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CIPP, CISSP, CISA, CPA or equivalent
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple engagement teams concurrently
- Prior business development experience
- Ability to travel in a limited capacity in the future
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.