Finance Analyst (FP&A)
Lead Finance Analyst
Weekly Hours: 40
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Provide Finance Support to BU to achieve its business goal and develop solutions to Management Accounting related functions for issues identified. Exercise close communication with Operation to assure mutual awareness of important financial conditions for the product line.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for company's annual budgeting, quarterly financial rolling forecast and monthly financial projection and ad hoc request as and when required.
- Prepare financial analysis for management's decision making which include development of business case, scenario analysis, Return on Investment, CAPEX investment requirement and Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Support monthly and quarterly Activity Based Cost reporting, perform cost driver analysis and deliver ABC report on monthly basis.
- Support in segmentation reporting
- Perform Standard Cost Revision, Product Cost Analysis and month end close.
- Perform various operation variance analysis (Absorption/PPV/Subcon) and analyze gap.
- Perform plant wide output tracking and analyze gap.
- Work closely with operation and support team to gather information, analyze data and summarize outcome and deliver proposal to executive management for decision making.
- Continuously seek improvement and simplification in current work done. Actively share ideas and inputs to enhance current system, reports and model.
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- CPA, CIA, ACCA or equivalent.
Education (Minimum Level)
Field of Study
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 3 - 5 years
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Lumileds Talent Acquisition