Lead Customer Service Representative
Senior Customer Service Representative
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
Customer Service Representative for the Lumileds Customer Service Department in order to support Order Management activities for internal and external customers.
What You Will Do:
- Supports all customer order management related requirements (order entry till billing).
- Be responsive and process order in timely manner.
- Manage order proactively. Conduct monthly meeting with assigned customers/sales.
- Order and delivery tracking for assigned customers (change management: rescheduling and cancellation)
- Main interface between customer, Sales and Factory/Supply Planner in terms of the order management & demand fulfillment process.
- Ensures on-time delivery to customers based on orders and forecasts to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Reaches optimum delivery service and highest possible customer satisfaction as a basis for improvement of overall business.
- Complies with internal and external revenue, quality, customers, trade audit.
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- Must be able work in off-shift hour : 9am-4pm (at office) & 9pm-12midnight (at home) – US Time Zone.
- Customer service process knowledge, passionate in delighting customer by rendering excellent support
- SAP, Knowledge of Order Management systems.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Business acumens and details personality.
- Able to bridge between customer and internal engineering, logistics , pricing and planning team.
- Must possess strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a very dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
Education (Minimum Level)
Field of Study
- Any related fields
Years of Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Working experience preferably in LED/ semiconductor environment.
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Lumileds Talent Acquisition