Lead Failure Analysis Engineer
Failure Analysis Manager / Staff FA Engineer
Penang, Lumileds P2
Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Lumileds is seeking a highly-qualified Engineer/Manager to take responsibility for performing Failure Analysis (FA) and Device Analysis in support of product development, manufacturing and customer needs. Managing a group of FA Engineers/Technicians/Operators and maintaining FA Tools.
What You Will Do:
1) Performing Optical and Electrical FA/FI Analysis, Device Analysis and Construction Analysis.
2) Partnering with Development/Manufacturing/Customer Support teams in establishing hypothesis/failure mechanism, performing simulation and strategy for root cause identification.
3) Managing the sub-team operation and resource planning.
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
1) Electrical and Electronics Engineering background.
2) More than 5 years in semiconductor FA/FI
3) 2-3 years in people management. Strong technical-skills candidates without people management experience may also apply.
4) Advanced skills in FIB/SEM, Fault Isolation Tools, Microprobing techniques are preferred.
5) Fluent communication in English.
- Master's/PhD in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 7 - 9 years
- Fluent communication in English.
- LED Knowledge
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Lumileds Talent Acquisition