Senior Technical Project Lead
Senior Technical Project Lead
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
We are looking for someone who are into Technical Project Lead to lead on R&D/Engineering development projects through new technologies introduction.
Lumileds is seeking a highly-qualified engineer to take responsibility for development life cycle for automotive industry. In this role, you will develop & support product development activities for new product/package/technology.
What You Will Do:
- Technical Project Lead (TPL) to define, plan and execute Automotive Product Development program according to BCP (Business Creation Process); To lead product development tasks, from early concept/prototyping, through design & development to product release (MPR).
- To support Chief R&D TPL in providing technical leadership with breadth & depth in a given field that is critical to Lumileds success.
- To support Worldwide TPL and Cross Functional teams to release new automotive products per timeline and according to the BCP.
- To work closely with in-house Product Lines and sub-cons in ramping new products to high volume after product release (MPR) and to enable yield stabilization.
- To lead in solving complex problems which give huge savings or cost avoidance..
- To support back end manufacturing as needed to improve on yield, cost reduction and cycle time.
- To be technical mentor to R&D Engineers and R&D Lead Engineers.
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- Experienced in semiconductor Project Management.
- Strong hands-on experience with Design of Experiments, Statistical Process Control, Process Flow, Control Plan and Failure Mode Effect & Analysis.
- Experienced in new products or process development for Automotive Industry “IATF” requirement (DRBFM; PFMEA; Control Plan; APQP; MSA) will be an added advantage.
Education (Minimum Level)
Field of Study
- Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science/Engineering/Photonics/Optics Engineering/Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 5 - 7 years
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer