Weekly Hours: 40
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
We are looking for someone who able to apply technical solution skills in driving technical improvement and resolutions to technical issues with a systematic approach to issue closure. Lead program implementation and perform against schedule timely to minimize impact to production startup. Drive innovation and value engineering activities to improve manufacturing efficiency.
Lumileds is seeking a highly-qualified Engineer to take responsibility on ownership for a set of LED Test Equipment. Closely work with manufacturing and Product development and ensure the tester availability for the required configuration. Overview day to day issues on the testers, identify the root cause by applying systematic problem solving approach and fix the issues permanently. Required to co-ordinate with Engineers/Operators to setup and configure the test system for different product, verify calibration status and confirm error free operation. Take responsibility for test system healthiness, monitoring test yield, lot disposition, results analyze, and report generation. Co-Ordinate with R&D and NPI Team to understand future testing capability requirement and drive projects to continuous improvement of the tester capability.
What You Will Do:
- Develop methods to improve the test system in terms of cycle time, Yield, tester accuracy and MTBA
- Capable of driving projects for New technology implementation, new tester platform migration, Tester setup and upgrading independently with minimal assistance
- Conduct tester calibration regularly and monitor tester accuracy performance.
- Closely with MFG to understand frequent Test related problems and provide permanent solution
- Assist the AE’s /Technicians when major Equipment DOWNs occurred
- Define Operating instruction, Quality Procedures, Control Charts and FMEA documentation.
- Closely work with vendor to setup and qualification of new equipment and continuous improvement on tester capability.
- Assist to preparation of project planning and management reporting and Strategy for tester automation.
- Complies with environment, security, health and safety requirements.
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- Bachelor degree in Physics/Electronics/Electrical/ Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience in LED/Semiconductor testing, Test Setup, maintenance of equipment, wafer probers, Testers, Handling precision Electrical and optical instruments.
- Strong knowledge on tester and handler systems principles and utilities, Test Program developments, Test Failures mode analysis, Test software debug, Kelvin Measurement Principles and MSA
- Knowledge of opto-electronic components, device characteristics and optical measurement, sensors, detector, servo motors, alignment camera, fiber optics. And understanding of Test maps, binning, yield, and calibration
Education (Minimum Level)
Field of Study
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 3 - 5 years
Licenses / Certifications
- Proficient on Microsoft word, Excel, access, and Power point
- Proficient in using analytical tools such as Mini-tab.
- Knowledge precious Mechanical tool design will be added advantage
- and Programming knowledge on C, Visual basic, Visual C++ Perl, writing macros and scripts, Networking, database and server
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Lumileds Talent Acquisition