Lead Process Engineer
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
Lead Process Engineer
What You Will Do:
1. Leads engineering team members, sharing expertise and responsibilities, driving for final project goals
3. Monitor, improve, analyzes and control processes, materials, tooling and equipment.
4. Lead and drive projects to improve product and process, cost or performance through design or process
5. Keeps abreast of the state of the art in areas of expertise. Applies and disseminates this knowledge to the
area of responsibilities so as to improve processes and product's performance.
6. Lead major/ break through project which is of significant impact to overall business strategy and able to
execute cross-functional responsibility.
7. Source / recommend new equipment and piece-parts to revamp the mfg process with high level of product
quality and process efficiency.
8. Implements the use of SPC techniques.
9. Handle Customer Issue and manage 8D Report.
10. Co-ordinate and lead Technical Audit .
11. Pay attention to all PSCS awareness and attend schedule PSCS training.
12. Complies with environment, security, health and safety requirements
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
1. Be a recognized expert in packaging assembly.
2. Systematic approach in problem solving .
3. Good technical report writing skills.
4. Understand m/c performance measures and designs using engineering principles.
5. Organization, planning and communication skills.
6. Good knowledge of TPM.
7. Familiar with FOL Die attached and wire bond processes