Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product & Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
Product & Marketing Manager
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will contribute to developing and managing a set of products in Lumileds' Illumination portfolio. This will include product life cycle management, value proposition development, pricing, promotion, new opportunity creation, margin management and conducting market and product analysis. The PMM must be able to work across multiple functions in the organization to drive the commercialization and marketing of the product. PMM capabilities include being the marketing and technical expert with a strong understanding of customer and market requirements.
What You Will Do:
- Product life cycle ownership
- Product value proposition development and communication
- Develop and deploy marketing collateral, promotions and campaigns
- Competitive analysis and product positioning
- Product pricing, product line revenue and margin management
- Organizational Influence required across all functions [Operations, Product Development, Sales, Finance, Marketing]
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications)
- Product Marketing and Management experience.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations.
- Solid technical background with knowledge of LEDs or Lighting a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education (Minimum Level)
- Bachelor or Master's Degree
Field of Study
- Electrical Engineering, Physics or Marketing
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 10 years
Licenses / Certifications
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer