Senior Commodity Manager
Key Areas of Responsibilities
Commodity Strategy Development
- Develop and deploy commodity strategies including risk assessment
- Drive the supply market analysis and technology scouting
- Define key cost drivers and deploy pricing principles and savings targets
- Manage the global negotiation process and deliverables
- Report on team performance (projects, negotiation, financial results)
- Manage the saving projects (TCO / Strategic cost management)
- Manage supplier contracting process according to (ICAP) guidelines.
- Ensure the contents of the master data is consistent and accurate
Supply Base Management & Development
- Define approved supplier lists and differentiated supplier relationships
- Manage right sizing of the supplier base and market diversity
- Ensure implementation of the commodity strategy in: supplier selection, Design for X, Single/second sourcing, product life cycle pricing and Early Supplier Involvement.
- Improve supplier performance (measured via GSRS) of key suppliers and mitigate supply risk via risk assessments and mitigation plans
Supply Quality & Sustainability
- Ensure compliance to supplier release/approval process and sustainability guidelines
- Manage the deliverables of the supplier development process for selected key suppliers with a performance gap.
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Manufacturing or relevant study
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience (Supplier Management) in Semiconductor/ Electronic industry for substrates / PCB / chemical / component / BE packaging
- Working knowledge on Planning/ERP systems like Oracle, SAP & etc
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking with high level of enthusiasm.
- Excellent understanding of procurement processes, industry and suppliers with strong supplier sourcing and knowledge
- Strong analytical problem solver with demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment while working independently to resolve critical issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface effectively and professionally at all levels
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task/work under pressure in a high energy and fast paced-environment with critical and tight schedules.