Facilities Operation and Maintenance Engineer #Internship
Facilities Operation and Maintenance Engineer
The candidate will be working in the Semiconductor industry, reporting to Facilities Department. The candidate is to run the day to day Facilities Operation in ensuring an uninterrupted supply of facilities utilities to end-user at the required performance level and specifications.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during the Internship Programme:
• Candidate has to ensure the existing daily operation tracking system for monitoring of system performance and consumption are maintained.
• Candidate must also possess the ability to effectively establish a tracking system for monitoring of system performance and capacity usage. Recommend and implement changes to the existing system where appropriate.
• Candidate must also have the ability to analyze the data gathered, innovates new processes for continuous improvement to the current process, and work with the team to execute improvement plans so as to attain best in class quality and cost.
• Candidate must ensure all documents related to its job function are maintained and achieved the ready to audit status.
• Candidate must be able to lead a group of technicians and willingness to impart knowledge to raise the bar of the technicians.
Candidate must possess the ability to implement, review, and improve maintenance programs such as preventive maintenance; predictive maintenance for the system so as to ensure maximum system uptime could be achieved.
• Carry out repair and troubleshooting on systems and to perform root cause analysis, implement an action plan to prevent reoccurrence.
• Candidate must able to manage the spare parts inventory and inventory cost to ensure the availability of critical spare for the day to day operation of the system.
• Apart from the daily operation and maintenance activities. Candidate has to participant in section base programs such as the “Operation Excellence” program as part of the team's continuous improvement effort to the department and company.
• Candidate at times will also be assigned to participate in department-based activities as part of the department's continuous improvement effort.
• Candidate has to ensure all site safety compliance is met as part of daily responsibility.