Senior Process Engineer
Weekly Hours: 40
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
- Involvement in new product and process introduction with Design for Manufacturability (DFM) mindset
- Ability to work closely and align with cross functional teams towards achieving departmental goals
- Provide Process Engineering support to new product evaluation and qualification, manufacturing cost reduction and process improvement.
- Apply tactical root cause analysis studies through Design of Experiments, Six Sigma statistical tools, and 5M+E approach.
- Continuous enhancement on Design Rules towards in-house Process robustness.
- SPC knowledge and ability in setting up Incoming, Internal, and Outgoing process monitoring system
- Sustains Yields, Quality and Cost for Product Line processes.
- Proactively takes ownership to lead and drive projects to improve product and process, Yield, Quality and cost or performance through design or process changes.
- Make available specialized technical knowledge to Engineers and others through on-going training, communication and presentations. Maintain and enhance level of technical knowledge.
- Coordinate major and minor changes with Product Line Engineer, QA and SJ counterparts as needed to implement projects.
- Monitors in-house performance, quality and reliability of processes, materials, products, tooling and equipment; identifies problem or unfavorable deviations, recommends and executes corrective actions.
- Strong knowledge in FMEA and Control plan.
- Complies with environment, security, health and safety requirements.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate engineering activities with supporting and manufacturing groups.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge in Project Management.
- Possess leadership quality
- Experience in semiconductor assembly.
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- Good problem solving and statistical analysis skill (DOE, FMEA)
- Understand m/c performance measures and designs using engineering principles.
- Organization, planning and communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
Education (Minimum Level)
Field of Study
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant field of Engineering or Applied Sciences
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 3 - 5 years
Licenses / Certifications
- Click or tap here to enter text.
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Lumileds Talent Acquisition