Commodity Manager E-Components
Commodity Manager E-Components
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
We are looking for someone having the energy eagerness and background knowledge to take new career step and take over a position with bright exposure and opportunities within Lumileds.
Lumileds is seeking for a commodity procurement experienced talent who will define and lead the e -component strategy , after identification of multiple business units needs (short and long term), bridge with internal stakeholder to define the internal e-components commodity strategy; work onto engagement rules with components manufacturer and engage on savings roadmaps, contracting as well as management of e-components distributors.
What You Will Do:
- Identify spends & e-components techno development
- Define e-component strategy for multiple BU , multiple site
- Grant YOY savings plan and define together with internal stakeholder LTCRs
- Monitor, build & hare e-component market reports towards internal stakeholders
- Generate fast and accurate cost estimates for e-BOM, as well as recommendation onto best of alternative e-components proposals
- Propose rules of engagement towards E-comp manufacturer an distributors and proposed on 1/3/5 years commodity action plans
- Scout of best TCO e-components solutions
- Identify E-comp accounts willingness to partner with Lumileds and engage, together with management onto strategical partnerships
- Define E-component E-Libraries Best Practices (connector, wire resistor, capacitor, diode)
- Ability to work onto monthly commodity high level reports, Best Practices process optimization
- Assess and manage the supply base performance and potentials as well as Overseeing capacity requirement to meet supply/demand.
- Lead Commercial Audit Requirement – PSCS/ Sustainability Audit
- Asset / Consignment Management
- Piece Parts Variance (PPV).
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- Good background on LED / Semi-con
- Background as previous e-components commodity management
- Background experience with e- components manufacturer landscape and distributors
- Have good knowledge of Purchasing Contract, Negotiation strategies, commodity management and strategy definition, company Law and Practices on international trades.
- Possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills. Pro-activeness in generating ideas and recommendation to solutions.
- Internal stakeholders management
- Ability to interface effectively with various (in-house) functional area as well as suppliers.
- Possess good presentation skills and strategic thinking to run the business effectively.
- Working experience related to technical and commercial field.
Education (Minimum Level)
Field of Study
- Material Engineering, Applied Sciences, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Or BA in Business with demonstrated experience in E-components field
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 8 years in E- components commodity management
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer