Staff Sales Operations Specialist
Staff Sales Operations Specialist
Penang - Bayan Lepas
Weekly Hours: 40
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
Staff Sales Operations Specialist, Automotive OEM
Works on problems of moderate scope where the analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors using Root Cause Analysis. The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of basic sales/business development principles, theories and concepts. Formulate the solution for partial problems by combining previous experiences based upon technical analysis and sales/business development (feasibility) studies. May lead small projects in sales/business development, at times managing a small number of people.
What You Will Do:
- Global pricing and quotation activities.
- Key liaison and operations contact with the organization's distribution partners.
- Part number generation activities working closely with product management, yield engineering, and supply chain.
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) funnel management and analytics reporting.
- Managing near- and long-term funnel visibility.
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting on distributors' performances.
- Tactical analysis for imminent decision making.
- Working closely with SFDC architects to consistently deliver augmentations to the ways-of-working or in certain cases, a new methodology entirely.
- Indirect user-interface improvement as a result of high-volume interaction with the tool.
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- Experience working swiftly within, and between, complex organizational structures where strong cross-functional relationships are keys to success.
- Experience with analytical problem solving and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to balance a multiple, concurrent activities whose timetables are often staggered.
- Strong capacity to absorb a long-term, strategic picture and translate its success in tactical steps.
- Clear, strong written and oral communication skills, as well as effective interpersonal abilities.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a big plus.
- Background in the semiconductor or lighting industries is a plus.
Education (Minimum Level)
- Bachelor's Degree
Field of Study
- Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 5 - 7 years
Licenses / Certifications
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer