Senior Product Marketing Manager
Sr Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Matrix Integrated Solutions
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will contribute to develop and manage Lumileds’ LUXEON LED product lines, strategies for existing and future products. This will include managing product life cycles, identifying new product opportunities, increasing the profitability of existing products and conducting market & product analysis. The PMM must be able to work across multiple functions in the organizations to drive the commercialization and marketing of the product. PMM capabilities include being the marketing technical expert with a strong understanding of customer and market requirements such as Illumination and General Lighting.
What You Will Do:
- Portfolio Management, manage product lifecycle from development to market launch to end of life.
- Lead customer or market driven product proliferations projects within Lumileds.
- Contribute to identification, evaluation and recommendations of marketing opportunities, consistent with product line objectives.
- Provide technical consultation to field sales professionals and channel partner.
- Participate in definition of the NPI (New Product Introduction Process) with Product Development and Operations to ensure the product is meeting customer and financial expectations.
- Work with the marketing communications group to develop press releases, advertisements, product briefs and sales collateral include web positioning.
- Development and communication of product position in specific applications and the appropriate differentiators.
- Expected to travel worldwide (25%).
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- Product Marketing experience in a Component Engineering /Hardware Technology Field (Optoelectronic Devices a plus).
- Lighting experience and background desired (sales experience is a plus)
- A passion for sustainable and energy preserving technologies.
- Strong technical background (knowledge of LEDs or Lighting a plus).
- High degree of creativity and ability to influence.
- Decision making, problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Leadership attitude.
- Excellent written, verbal communicating and presentation skills.
Education (Minimum Level)
- Bachelor's Degree
Field of Study
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 10 years
Licenses / Certifications
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer