Technical Project Lead
Technical Project Lead
Weekly Hours: 40
Who We Are:
Companies developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination lighting applications need a partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 100 years of inventions and industry firsts, Lumileds is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions to gain and maintain a competitive edge. As the inventor of Xenon technology, a pioneer in halogen lighting and the leader in high performance LEDs, Lumileds builds innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement. Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful—with light.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Lumileds has approximately 9,000 team members supporting operations worldwide. The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team! To learn more, visit Lumileds.com
Who You Are:
L2 Matrix Product Development
Project lead for L2 Illumination platform by carrying out R&D/Engineering development projects through new technologies introduction.
What You Will Do:
- Lead project in terms of performing technical assessment, project timeline management, internal system setup, sample preparation and product release.
- Work on product photobiological testing certification and L1 PnP evaluation.
What You Will Bring (Required Qualifications):
- Any experience in Semiconductor Packaging equipment such as PCBA SMT backend process, Reflow Oven, analytical tool/machine, PCS knowledge etc.
- Exposure on documentation: equipment operating procedure, maintenance specification, build status reporting.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint application.
- Additional experience or background in term on the following will be more preferable.
• Component engineering.
• Electronic assembly.
• Mechanical engineering and design.
• Approbation test.
Education (Minimum Level)
Field of Study
- Photonics/optics Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science/Engineering.
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer