Talent Management Coordinator
Passionate about visual effects, a love for the movies, and enjoy working with artists? Our Talent Management team is hiring, and we are looking for a coordinator to join us!
As a member of the team, the Talent Management Coordinator is integral in supporting the Talent Managers in ensuring that crew review, resourcing, and leave matters are updated in relevant systems and departments.
This specifically includes but not limited to supporting new artist onboarding into the production group, training and leave coordination, performance review, show reviews, diary management and a further support to artists with general queries to support them in their jobs.
This role involves establishing and maintaining strong relationships both within the leadership group, counterparts at other ILM studios, as well as with support departments such as Human Resources, Recruiting, Facilities and IT.
- Successfully organize, prioritize and complete multiple projects with extreme attention to detail
- Partners with Talent Managers in organizing their team meetings and functions
- Preparing agendas for various meetings, taking notes and disseminating as appropriate
- Provides general administrative support to Talent Managers
- Maintains Artist Film Credit Name Database
- Updating and maintaining various crewing and capacity spreadsheets and databases, including creating reports
- In partnership with facilities, manage the studio seating capacity across the studio
- Facilitates leave approval process
- New Hires and Transfers: Responsible for physical set up logistics of artists by working closely with Facilities and IT
- New Hires: Assists TM in the assigning of Buddies, meets and greets, regularly checks in on their integration into ILM Singapore
- Responsible for liaising with a Talent Management and Training in determining show survey participants
- Support Talent Managers in ensuring participants complete show review feedback
- Assist the TM’s in end of show review set-up, such as reviewers list, communication to reviewers, collating information and arranging meetings
- Previous experience coordinating events, projects, or large groups of people
- Experience or passion to work in dynamic environment; ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Comprehensive knowledge of Office and other software packages
- Highly developed communication skills, must have excellent note taking, comprehension and English written skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail with excellent follow through on tasks
- Great customer services skills with a can do attitude
- Enthusiastic self starter and team player
- Interested and able to learn about new technical and creative processes
- Always curious and seek for new learning opportunities