SummaryProvides administrative and production support to the Art department
- Provides administrative and general support to Art dept. personnel and clients
- Assists in all phases of production from bidding to archiving
- Maintains inventory, orders and stocks all department supplies
- Conducts library/video research for reference materials
- Creates presentation packages for meetings including scanning, printing and mounting of concept and storyboard artwork.
- Responsible for general department maintenance
- Runs errands around Lucas facility and in the Bay Area
- Assists artists with clean-up of concept and storyboard artwork
- Maintains department databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design or Animation, or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of artwork presentation preparation.
- Strong traditional drawing skills required. Knowledge of concept and storyboard art a plus.
- Must work well in high-pressure environment.
- Background in graphic art, design or film highly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Macintosh computer systems including Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, iDVD, MS Office. Knowledge of Linux, Modo and Zbrush a plus.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have fully insured vehicle for running errands.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.