Virtual Production Producer
The role holder is responsible for forging and nurturing key client relationships and new lines of business for the stage and virtual production services. Working in partnerships with the Senior Supervisor of Virtual Production (SSVP) they are responsible for ensuring clients are well served, on time and in budget.
- Partners with the Sr Supervisor of Virtual Production (SSVP) to represent Virtual Production both our internal and external client base.
- Pro-actively markets our Virtual Production and stage related services worldwide. Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships, ensuring our clients are aware of developments in our technology and services.
- Actively seeks out new clients. Exploring potential new markets for our services and advising the business of new opportunities (beyond our traditional markets of film and television) and how best to exploit them.
- When new clients are US based make introductions to Manager of Virtual Production and ensure the SF based team has a clear hand off to manage project to completion.
- Working closely with the SSVP, responsible for managing the budget for the Virtual Production.
- Meet with clients regarding specific projects.
- Provide clients with estimates of budget and schedule requirements needed to complete the work.
- Prepare bid letter, key dates schedule and assumptions for the work of a specific project(s).
- During production, serve as principal client contact on UK based projects for non-creative/technical issues, tracking and reporting progress of work, budgeting and negotiating cost of work and delivering cost/schedule changes to ensure client is updated as needed.
- Create, organize and maintain overall project schedules.
- Supervise assigned production staff.
- Initiate costs controls for each production. Work with production accountants to provide management with early, consistent and accurate EFC reporting.
- Participate and oversee work at the Chiswick stage and on set, as required.
- Establishes, supports and promotes ILMs best practices across ILM London’s portfolio.
- Liaises with facilities to ensure the smooth operation of the Chiswick stage and applies best practices globally as required.
- An interest in and enthusiasm for cutting edge real-time graphics technologies and performance capture techniques.
- An entrepreneurial spirit for seeking out new ideas and revenue streams for the company.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Lucasfilm fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.