Position SummaryThe Facilities Coordinator is responsible for achieving appropriate, cost-effective and efficient delivery of facilities maintenance and providing a safe, healthy and comfortable work environment for all employees, ensuring the smooth running of facility operations.
Primary ResponsibilitiesRepairs and Maintenance
- Primary contact for all facility related issues: maintenance and cleaning, floor plans and building access
- Facilitates the timely and quality maintenance/repair and improvements related to facilities. Includes but not limited to air conditioning, security/alarm systems, pest control, building, and furniture, meeting room equipment, vending machines and janitorial services.
- Oversee the activities of external and/or internal contract personnel; monitors and inspects repair works to ensure adherence to specifications and industry standards.
- Supervise and coordinate alteration works, refurbishment of office rooms or office shift.
- Conducts and coordinate annual power shut down and fire drills exercise with building management.
- Maintains furniture and tenant space aesthetics and standards. Researches, recommends and tracks all furniture purchases, including all ergonomic products and disposal of fixed assets.
- Provide support in the area of office security management and office safety
- Implement and manage risk management programs, disaster recovery and business continuity plans and comply with the company's guidelines and strategy
- Conduct New Hire Orientation. Ensuring that all new hires are set up with relevant supplies and information.
- Ensuring workstations are properly set up and furniture is in good condition.
- Assist in the logistic and booking/set up of corporate events like monthlies, quarterlies, ad-hoc parties and movie nights.
- Responsible for tagging and tracking of fixed assets. Creating and maintaining inventory of furniture and equipment.
- Sorts mails and documents and dispatches them to various departments and responds to routine items not requiring supervisor’s attention according to instructions and standard procedures.
- Filing relevant document such as airway bills (FedEx), service reports and delivery orders.
- Handles contact information for LAS providing updated list of telephone numbers of internal staff and disseminates information on a weekly basis.o Guiding and lead pantry aunties in daily routines and duties.
Education / Experience
- Minimum a diploma certificate in building management or corporate administration
- At least 1 year experience in admin or operations in a fast paced environment or MNC. With relevant experience in organizing events and purchasing.
Required Skills / Competencies
- Deals effectively with pressure, remains optimistic and persistent.
- Is flexible and open to change and new information, rapidly adapts to new information changing conditions or unexpected events.
- Identifies and analyses problems weighs relevance and accuracy of information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word and Excel
- Ability to appropriately interact and work effectively with people of all levels
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Good communication skills, clarify information as needed.