Talent Management Coordinator
We are looking for a Talent Management Coordinator who reflects the collaborative mindset, production excellence and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
The Talent Management Coordinator is responsible for supporting the talent managers, assisting in VFX crew and capacity management in the ILM studio. Overall the role’s purpose is to support the talent team, providing artists and potential candidates with a positive experience at ILM.
On any given day, you might…
- Update and maintain crewing and capacity spreadsheets and databases
- Pull and create reports from crewing databases
- Coordinate and facilitate regular departmental meetings
- Prepare agendas for various artist meetings, taking notes and disseminating as appropriate
- Coordinate post project, probation and annual reviews
- Collate artist annual leave requests for review and approval and provide confirmed holiday information to HR Coordinator for tracking
- Coordinate candidate interviews with recruiters, talent managers, and artist hiring teams
- Provide general administrative support to the talent team
Here are the skills and experience you need to be successful in this role:
- An experienced, proactive and positive coordinator, who is able to form genuine connections with people
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident with excel, some knowledge of databases and superior calendar management skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage confidential information and a passion for meticulous organisation
- A genuine interest in talent management
- You probably have 2 or more years experience in a related coordination role, either in HR, production or another related creative industry
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.