Studio Operations Coordinator
Schedules and coordinates events/meetings/screenings. Responsible for
- Receives and responds promptly to requests for screening rooms, theaters and review rooms (Approximately 10 rooms); maintains Google Calendar schedules for all rooms.
- Assures schedule reflects appropriate preparation and setup time between events.
- Assesses technical needs of room requests to ensure availability of appropriate resources; advises requesters on technical requirements and/or limitations of resources and appropriate prep and delivery of materials; assists in timely delivery and verification of incoming materials.
firstpoint of contact for users with technical or logistical issues and escalates to appropriate individuals; informs and communicates status to affected user(s).
- Maintains a thorough understanding of presentation formats, room technology, and the required operator involvement for presentation scenarios; maintains and publishes current specifications and standards for presentation materials.
- Communicates any room technical issues to engineering department; assures timely resolution of technical work and communicates progress to affected requesters.
- Enters billing and creates invoice requests for theater rentals including both intra-company billing and external vendor billing; tracks billing in a database.
- Resolves scheduling conflicts with professional communication and diplomacy.
- Acts as
firstpoint of contact for all external special event requests; builds and maintains the theater rate card.
- Assists users with
basicoperation of dailies equipment when needed.
- Coordinates and schedules service outages for maintenance and repair with
engineeringdepartment; communicate any planned outages with projection staff and production.
Administrative / Departmental Duties
- Responsible for managing the Director of Studio Technology’s calendar, travel coordination and other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Coordinates various Studio Technology Department meetings including booking meetings, tracking invites and publishing notes.
- Attends planning meetings with other departments when necessary.
- Coordinates weekly on-call and after hours support for appropriate departments.
- Track vacation and out of office requests for Studio Technology department.
- Trains new production staff on theater and
- Reviews and approves weekly timecards.
- Manages office and administrative supplies for department
- Coordinates requests from the Finance department including (but not limited to): expense reports, purchase requests, capital expense reports, petty cash, and check requests.
- Works closely with projection and Public Relations staff on event planning, resource requirements
- Assists with
preparationand execution of complex event logistics.
- Provides operational support for simple events as needed.
- Special projects as necessary
Required Skills / Technical Competencies
- Minimum 2-3 years of scheduling/planning experience in an entertainment or multimedia event production industry.
- Proven ability to support multiple Executive calendars.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills with confident, independent judgment.
- Demonstrates consistency in accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working with
andunderstanding of theatrical terminology and the production environment preferred
- Knowledge of Feature Production, VFX, Media/Editorial and environment a plus
- Experience with planning and execution of live events a plus
- Proficiency with Google apps, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Powerpoint, Quicktime
- Familiarity with image and
quicktimefile types and resolutions.
- Familiarity with document sharing programs.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to provide innovative troubleshooting in a
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a discreet, diplomatic, and professional manner.