Talent Management Coordinator (Visual Effects)
As a member of the Talent Management team, the Talent Management Coordinator is integral in providing administrative support and coordinating communications for the Talent Managers. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast paced environment.
In addition, the coordinator will provide support for new artist on-boarding into the production group, training and leave coordination, performance review, diary management, updating of crew ramps and data bases.
This role involves establishing and maintaining strong relationships both within the leadership group, counterparts at other ILM studios, as well as with support departments such as Human Resources, Recruiting, Facilities and IT.
- Successfully organize, prioritize and complete multiple projects with extreme attention to detail
- Partners with Talent Managers in organizing and scheduling their team meetings
- Preparing agendas for various meetings, taking notes and disseminating as appropriate
Provides general administrative support to Talent Managers
- Maintains Artist Film Credit Name Database
- Updating and maintaining various crewing and capacity spreadsheets and databases, including creating reports
- In partnership with facilities, manage the studio seating capacity across the studio
- Facilitates leave approval process
- New Hires and Transfers: Responsible for physical set up logistics of artists by working closely with Facilities and IT
- New Hires: Assists TM in the assigning of Buddies, meets and greets, regularly checks in on their integration into ILM Singapore
- Partner closely with internal departments to provide and/or receive necessary information, materials required for meetings or events.
- Assist the TM’s in end of show review set-up, such as reviewers list, communication to reviewers, collating information and arranging meetings
- Assist with the planning of studio-wide events and supporting the TM’s with team ergo’s
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
Education / Experience
- At least 2 years of working experience in a fast paced, international environment.
- Experienced in coordinating events, projects, or large groups of people.
- Experience or passion to work in dynamic environment; ability to juggle multiple tasks.
Required Skills / Competencies
- Passionate about Excel, and enjoys working with spreadsheets.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft office, and Google suites.
- Excellent communication skills, must have excellent note taking, comprehension and English written skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail with excellent follow through on tasks
- Great customer service skills with a can do attitude
- Enthusiastic self-starter and team player
- Interested and able to learn about new technical and creative processes
- Always curious and seek for new learning opportunities
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.