Human Resources Specialist - Expression of Interest
This posting is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration; this is not a role that is open at this time. We anticipate this role may be open in the future, but we are not actively hiring for the position. If you would like to be considered for this potential role, please submit your resume. If the role becomes available, you may receive an email or call from a recruiter.
ILM opened its Sydney studio in the summer of 2019. The youngest of all of the ILM studios, the Sydney studio leverages the expertise and technological know-how developed over 40 years at Industrial Light & Magic combined with the top artists and technicians in the region. Knowledge and culture flow freely between the company’s five studios and the global team shares tools and workflow allowing for seamless collaboration on all shared projects.
As we grow ILM Sydney, we are seeking a variety of talent to join the team and be a part of this exciting opportunity.
The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for providing support and guidance to employees and our support service business leaders on all HR operational areas and to assist in driving the deployment of our overall Human Resources strategy.
We are looking for a team member who reflects the innovative spirit, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.On any given day, you might…
- Manage our processes throughout the employment life cycle, such as contracts, extensions, payroll, benefits management and offboarding activities
- Assist managers with day to day questions on HR Programs such as performance management, compensation, benefits, learning and development.
- Oversee our visa application process
- Manage our OH&S requirements
Here are the skills and experience you need to be successful in this role:
- Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle competing priorities
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and understand cultural differences.
- You probably have two to fours years experience in a similar position
- You have Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or similar discipline
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.