ILMxLAB QA Analyst (Project)
*Remote Work Option Available*
The QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our immersive experiences by implementing test plans, executing test cases and scripts, and tracking/documenting software and product features and flaws.
We are looking for a motivated individual who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great storytelling that define ILM & ILMxLAB.
What you'll do
- Performing build verification testing; regression testing; and general testing for quality & performance.
- Working directly with the game development teams.
- Assisting in the refinement and improvements of testing procedures and test plans.
- Providing assistance to managers and leads on game-play and game-balance analysis.
- Identifying and reporting quality assurance and testing issues and defects.
- Testing and verifying quality of software and internal tools.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience as a QA Analyst / Senior Level Games Tester in the games industry or similar field.
- Ability to follow rigorous quality assurance processes.
- Thorough understanding of the importance of QA and testing.
- Ability to analyze or develop processes and suggest improvements effectively.
- Familiarity with JIRA or equivalent bug/issue tracking software tools.
- Industry experience in production, QA, or software development.
- PC, Console (PlayStation, XBOX, etc.) and AR/VR industry games experience.
- Familiarity with various Operating Systems, hardware platforms, and development tools.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine 4 is a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision while still maintaining productivity.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.