Client Services Runner
Skywalker Sound is currently in search of a Client Services Representative/Runner to join its Front of House Team.
Our ideal candidate has catering, banquet, and reception experience, in addition to excellent customer service skills and is just starting their career in hospitality or food service. Our Client Services Team's work hours are based on business activity, therefore flexibility is a must as Team Member work shifts will range from morning to evening.
What you'll do
- Coordinate food and beverage service for clients
- Plan and purchase food for client meals and snacks
- Maintain and stock kitchen supplies, shopping, and ordering stock as needed
- Assist in preparation and service for client sessions and meetings
- Place and pick up food orders quickly
- Accurately order meals for clients and staff; track receipts and input them into the receipt management tool
- Work closely with clients and Client Services Coordinator, assisting with various duties as needed
- Exude an ''all hands on deck'' attitude for studio and client events
What we're looking for
- 1+ years’ experience in catering, banquet, customer service, and/or reception
- Combination of education and experience in customer service, business operations, and/or hospitality industry is preferred. Food preparation experience helpful
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be comfortable working with people and enjoy interacting, while remaining focused on individual job responsibilities
- Must possess a valid US driver's license to assist with picking up groceries and/or food orders
- Computer literacy and proficiency required. Must be comfortable with technology.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel preferred
- Engaging interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively across all levels of an organization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Resourceful self-starter with a strong work ethic, and able to work in an evolving and multi-tasking busy environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule, with the availability to work different shifts and variable hours, including weekends.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.