Industrial Light & Magic has a fantastic opportunity for a self-driven Executive Assistant to support key members of the ILM Executive team who interact with directors, producers, studio executives and other high level talent throughout the entertainment industry. This position is a perfect fit for someone who excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment.
Primary ResponsibilitiesOrganized, Energetic, Positive Attitude & Resourceful are keywords for the Executive Assistant. On any given day, you might:
- Create various production reports by gathering information from global production teams
- Maintain and distribute up-to-date internal project delivery information
- Research projects and people in the film and VFX market and provide summarized information
- Create additional reports as needed
- Support two or more Executives in:
- heavy calendar scheduling and management
- answers, prioritizes and screens the incoming phone calls, voicemail, mail and correspondence.
- prioritize email, mail and/or meeting requests, obtaining all key information, and make appropriate recommendations regarding action and follow-up.
- travel scheduling and coordination
- coordinate document signatures, copying and dissemination
- prepare expense reports
- various administrative tasks as needed
- Update and maintain confidential files and databases
- Coordinate on-site visitors including entering into visitor kiosk and escorting
- Prepare conference rooms for set up including A/V technology needs
- Order, buy, pick-up food, drink and catering as needed
- Coordinate workplace service and IT needs
- Assist with various event planning and coordination
- Assist with various mailings and gifts
- Proactively assists with all general administrative functions as needed/requested.
- Provide back-up support to other Executive Assistants as needed
- Special projects as needed on an on-going basis as assigned
Education / Experience
- College degree, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years as an administrative assistant is required
- Three + years experience as an executive assistant in an entertainment environment preferable
Required Skills / Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with all levels of executive, management and staff.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proven ability to successfully handle a high level of client interaction.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills.
- Highly computer literate. Must be proficient with the following software; MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with others and build relationships.
- Ability to work well and prioritize in a fast paced multi-project environment.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Ability to work overtime on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to lift heavy items up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to travel if requested.