Global Diversity Candidate Developer (Project Hire)
At Lucasfilm we believe that inclusion is key to market relevance, that we are a better company when our people at all levels reflect the life experiences of our audiences, and we thrive when ideas and decisions from all people are valued and encouraged. As a Global Diversity Candidate Developer for Lucasfilm, you will play a key role in strengthening the Company’s vision and commitment to diversity and inclusion within all of our lines of businesses including Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm Animation, Industrial Light & Magic, ILMxLab and Skywalker Sound with a specific focus on the talent we recruit, both internally and externally.
As we grow our business and teams, we look for people from a wide range of backgrounds to reflect the global nature of our customers. As a part of our recruitment function, you will play a critical role in partnering with recruiters and hiring teams to execute strategies for building diverse pipelines of candidates that represent our global audiences. You will engage, inspire, and nurture relationships with the talent community through sourcing, outreach, events, and affiliations with relevant community and professional organizations. You will partner closely with Lucasfilm and Disney Enterprise D&I teams, Talent Acquisition, Employee Resources Groups, Human Resources, People Insights, Hiring Leaders and more.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Recruiters, HR and Business Leaders to develop, manage, and support efforts that strengthen our diversity and inclusion mission.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring teams to understand the requirements of our various roles, and identify and engage diverse candidates for these roles
- Scale programs focused on increasing hires from underrepresented groups, and proactively nurture multiple diverse talent pipelines
- Develop creative outreach and engagement strategies that continuously grow and diversify our talent networks; lead outreach campaigns; plan, execute, and attend events and conferences as needed
- Partner with our D&I, Emerging Talent, and Recruiting teams as well as our Employee Resource Groups to develop partnerships with diverse organizations to bring more diverse talent into the organization
- Assists with employee communications (both through design and providing input), as required
- Cultivate a strong client-oriented service rapport with internal partners, that is based on a high level of collaboration and inclusion
- Participate in special projects at the HRBP team and client level
What We're Looking For
- A passion for inclusion and diversity as well as experience building partnerships with diverse organizations
- Experience developing diversity sourcing strategies and engaging with passive candidates
- Experience sourcing and engaging creative, tech and/or professional talent and knowledge of sourcing best practices
- Excellent communication skills that foster connection and collaboration
- Proactive, self-starter who will bring new ideas for our team to explore
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Lucasfilm fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world. **FOR U.S. BASED NEW HIRES ONLY:** We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired U.S. employees.