Project Officer - Expression of Interest
We are looking for a Project Officer on a contract basis for up to 18 months who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
The Contract project Officer is responsible for supporting the project management of the facility growth and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of new office space and fit outs.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the tendering process with architects, suppliers and contractors
- Manage all Fox Studio Australia requirements for contractors onsite
- Assist with improvements of existing spaces and logistics to upgrade
- Monitors and reports on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- At times undertake research, collate information and formulate ideas for new space requirements
What We’re Looking For
- Experience managing projects and liaising with external vendors
- You probably have 5 or more years experience in a project management capacity
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and social skills with confident, independent judgement.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Lucasfilm fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world. **FOR U.S. BASED NEW HIRES ONLY:** We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired U.S. employees.