Sr Business Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who reflects a pride in their work, collaborative mindset, focus on supporting users, and willingness to learn new things.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the administration and user support for Oracle EBS applications GL, FA, AP, AR, PO in a multi-ledger and currency environment.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support to international Accounting teams by troubleshooting and finding solutions within the Financial Applications
- Resolve complex payroll issues
- Configure the Oracle E-Business Suite to meet business requirements
- Use SQL queries and write reports in Discoverer
What We’re Looking For
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts including Procure to Pay (P2P), Receivables, Project Accounting and Fixed Assets forms, processes and interfaces.
- SQL, Discoverer and Discoverer Admin 11g, sql developer, Dataloader, Reflection, Filezilla, Toad, Excel, Word,
- You probably have 10 or more years’ experience in Oracle EBS 12.1.3 with extensive testing, patching and upgrade knowledge
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Information Systems or related or you have gained that experience by working in Oracle Applications.
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Willing to think outside the box
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Lucasfilm fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world. **FOR U.S. BASED NEW HIRES ONLY:** We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired U.S. employees.