Studio Operations Coordinator
The Studio Coordinator provides administrative and communication support for the studio and leadership team. This role is required to deliver high quality internal and external studio communications, planning and coordination of events, liaising with our global PR team to ensure Singapore is in sync with global updates, materials, and content, and coordinates special projects as designated.
The ideal candidate is creative, passionate, self-motivated and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This role also involves establishing and maintaining strong relationships both within the leadership group, counterparts at other ILM studios, as well as with support departments such as Human Resources, Recruiting, Facilities and IT.
- Plan and organize events: company parties, monthlies, school events, presentations.
- Assist in setting up meetings, exhibits and other related activities for the promotion of the company and its programs.
- Coordinating internal and external communication activities such as studio updates, studio and employee profiles etc.
- Being responsive to PR requests and be actively partnering with our Disney partners.
- Identifying opportunities and assisting in developing compelling content relevant for all communication platforms.
- Liaising with global Public Relations office to ensure correct materials are utilized.
- Coordinate all aspects of studio tours.
- Assisting in the management of other leadership team members such as presentation and meeting preparations, event organization and logistics.
- Prepare management meeting agendas/documents, organize conference and video calls and meeting minutes.
- Be the first point of contact for incoming queries to the studio responding as appropriate or directing to the most appropriate person.
- Support coordination of training sessions.
Education / Experience
- At least 5 year of experience working in a similar position for a fast paced multinational environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required skills / Competencies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills; additional language skills are a plus.
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects.
- Keen eye for detail, highly proactive and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedules, with some overtime required occasionally.
- Ability to work independently and with limited direction.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good interpersonal skill and having a service mindset.
- Good problem solving and organization skills.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.