IT Department Coordinator - Expression of Interest
We are looking for an IT Department Coordinator in a contractor capacity who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
The IT Department Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Leadership members of the Systems teams and the Systems IT and MSE Departments. Coordinates and facilitates purchasing for IT & MSE departments. Coordinates coverage and plans for technical maintenance. Manages special projects.
What You’ll Do
- Sets up, coordinates and publishes notes for IT and MSE meetings.
- Coordinates and tracks requests from the Finance department including (but not limited to): expense reports, purchase requests, capital expense reports, petty cash, and check requests.
- Provides operational assistance for simple projects or events as needed.
- Assists with preparation and execution of project or event logistics.
- Assist the technical project manager(s) with project and task tracking.
- You probably have 2-3 years of administrative or coordination experience in a technology or entertainment industry preferred
- Experience working with and comprehending IT and / or theatrical terminology and the production environment preferred
- Proficiency with Google apps, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Powerpoint, Quicktime and similar programs.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Lucasfilm fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world. **FOR U.S. BASED NEW HIRES ONLY:** We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current U.S. salaried and non-union hourly employees, as well as all newly hired U.S. employees.