Warehouse Worker - Returns Department
Position: Warehouse Worker – Return Department
Location: Burnaby, BC
Are you a driven, hardworking individual with an interest in automotive?
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Warehouse Worker to join the team at our Burnaby Returns Department. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced career and a workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
- Receiving and maintaining inventory
- Maintaining shipments from the warehouse to supplier, or Lordco stores to supplier
- Communicating with Lordco stores regarding return approval/ return status
- Communicating with Lordco suppliers regarding return approval/ return status
- Accuracy in packing orders according to packing slips
- Lifting items up to 50 pounds
- Some previous warehouse or shipping and receiving experience required
- Some knowledge of the computer systems and excel programs
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Steel toe shoes
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of workplace safety precautions
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Time Management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of the Lordco team.
- operate a (class 4/5) sit down-counter balance forklift; training will be provided