Position: Warehouse Worker
Location: Burnaby, BC
Are you a driven, hardworking individual with an interest in automotive?
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Warehouse Worker to join the team at our Burnaby distribution centre. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced career and a workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
- Sort incoming products into skids and bin.
- Receive, stock, and maintain inventory.
- Pack orders according to packing slips with great accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage shipments between the warehouse, our suppliers and Lordco stores, and communicate between them regarding return status and approvals.
- Use of a manual pallet jack
- Some clerical work as needed regarding defective products, counting inventory, etc.
- Training is available after 3 months to operate a Sit-Down Counterbalance Forklift (class 4/5)
- Previous shipping and receiving experience required.
- Must have a valid BC Driver’s License and be able to drive pick up trucks
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program.
- Steel toe shoes are required.