Position: Distribution Driver (FT)
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Put yourself in the driver’s seat. Literally! Are you looking for an entry-level job close to home? A job that comes with a company car, too? Join our Port Coquitlam (distribution center), BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture to enhance your expertise and maximize your career journey
- Work Flexibility to fit your unique schedule
Do you fit the part?
· Valid Class 5 License is required with a clean driver’s abstract preferred
· Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with a team
· Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
· Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem-solving skills
· Confidently be able to operate a pickup truck and be familiar with roads in the Lower Mainland
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities.
· Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
· Pick up, and load automotive parts and accessories from the Port Coquitlam Distribution center and deliver to all lower mainland Lordco stores in a safe and timely manner
· Ensure accurate records of deliveries including signatures, time stamps, and any issues/discrepancies encountered
· Adhere to local traffic laws and safety regulations while operating company vehicles
· Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspection to ensure proper function of the vehicle
· Ability to use tablet applications effectively
· Coordinate deliveries with a tablet system and communicate with shipper
· Receive and maintain inventory
· Inspect and perform daily vehicle logs & report vehicle issues or upcoming services to reporting manager
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Pay range $20.00-$23.00/hour, based on experience
Apply now and join our family today!