Machine Shop Helper
Position: Machine Shop Helper
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Machine Shop Helper to join the team at our Maple Ridge shop. At our Lordco Machine Shop we build cylinder heads and engines for domestic, foreign stock and performance. If you are looking for an entry-level job that’s not behind a desk and a fun workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
WHY WORK FOR LORDCO?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
- Disassemble engines, blocks and heads
- Clean and prep for machining
- Machine drums, rotors and flywheels
- Prep finished product for shipping
- Variety of other duties as assigned
- Willingness to learn
- Automotive engines knowledge is an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem solving skills
- Steel toe shoes are required
- Knowledge of workplace safety precautions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and knowledge if workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program