Industrial Division Manager
Do you love interacting with people? Do you love sharing and growing your automotive knowledge? Join our Port Coquitlam, BC, head office team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is searching for an Industrial Division Manager. Jumpstart your career as an Industrial Division Manager and grow with Lordco Auto Parts today.
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. As a family-owned and operated business since 1974, we want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse and inclusive team.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and Dental Insurance
- RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous employee perks and staff discounts
- Promote from within culture with opportunity for advancement
Do you fit the part?
- 10+ years of previous related sales management experience is required
- Excellent mechanical/parts knowledge
- Strong mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Strategic thinker with a vision for improving Lordco’s retail experience
- Team player with strong supervisory skills
- Proficient knowledge of basic computer functions as well as Microsoft Office
- Superior customer service skills, both on the phone and in-person
- Organize, plan, and manage the daily tasks and operations of the industrial division
- Manage and grow new and existing customer base
- Support sales team members in the field as required
- Coordinate with vendors to support Lordco’s promotional initiatives
- Contribute to building a strategic growth strategy for the industrial division
Apply now and join our family today!