-Potential Moving Costs Provided
-Potential Hiring Bonus
-Bike and Ski Pass
Position: Delivery Driver
Location: Whistler, BC
Looking for a great local driving job using a company car?
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Delivery Driver to join the team at our Whistler store. If you are looking for an entry-level job that’s not behind a desk and a fun workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
· Deliver automotive parts and accessories to customers using a company vehicle in a safe and timely manner.
· Coordinate deliveries from the store to the customer and communicate with customers regarding order status, ensuring seamless customer service.
· Receive and maintain inventory as well as daily vehicle logs.
· Valid Class 7 or 5 License is required with a clean driver’s abstract preferred.
· Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
· Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities.
· Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program.