Position: Janitor/Warehouse Cleaner
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Are you an organized individual who enjoys the upkeep of a functional workspace? Are you looking for a full-time, entry-level job close to home? Join our Port Coquitlam, BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility to fit your unique schedule
What you’ll do:
- Execute day-to-day cleaning and sanitization tasks throughout the facility
- Maintain the warehouse in clean and orderly condition
- Collect plastic, garbage, and cardboard throughout the workspaces
- Dispose of waste
- Ensure all facilities (including washrooms) are always clean and stocked with the necessary supplies and tools
- Stack and dispose pallets
- Sweep and mop the facility floors
- Perform other duties as assigned
Do you fit the part?
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision completing various maintenance tasks and prioritizing the work
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and stand for a long period of time outside
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
- The ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions are required
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Apply now and join our family today!