Position: Cashier/Customer Service Representative
Location: North Kamloops, BC
Are you an outgoing, positive individual with a knack for great customer service?
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Cashier/Customer Service Representative to join the team at our Kamloops store. If you are looking for a fun and dynamic workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
· Greet and assist customers in a polite and friendly manner.
· Process cash register payments by cash, cheque, debit, credit card, and gift card.
· Balance cash register as well as handle and calculate financial paperwork.
· Maintain showroom inventory and cleanliness.
· Cash-handling and customer service experience is preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with customers in a friendly, enthusiastic and positive manner in person and over the phone.
· Strong attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities.
· Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program.