Cashier/Customer Service (FT)
Position: Cashier/Customer Service Representative (FT)
Location: Kelowna, BC
Do you love interacting with people? Do you value providing customer service with a smile? Join our Kelowna, BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
What you’ll do:
- Be the first friendly face that customers engage with
- Process cash register payments by cash, cheque, debit, credit card, and gift card
- Balance cash register as well as handle and calculate financial paperwork
- Maintain showroom inventory and cleanliness
Do you fit the part?
- Cash-handling and customer service experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and positive manner in person and over the phone
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs
Apply now and join our family today!