Position: Delivery Driver
Location: 100 Mile, BC
Put yourself in the driver’s seat. Literally. Are you looking for a full-time, entry-level job close to home? A job that comes with a company car, too? Join our 100 Mile, BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
What you’ll do:
- Deliver automotive parts and accessories to customers using a company vehicle in a safe and timely manner
- Coordinate deliveries from the store to the customer and communicate with customers regarding order status, ensuring seamless customer service
- Receive and maintain inventory as well as daily vehicle logs
Do you fit the part?
- Valid Class 7 or 5 License is required with a clean driver’s abstract preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be apart of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Apply now and join our family today!