Automotive Parts Representative
Position: Automotive Parts Representative
Location: Powell River, BC
Do you love interacting with people and sharing your automotive knowledge? Are you looking for a full-time, entry-level job close to home? Join our team where you can turn your love for automotives into a fulfilling career.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in the automotive industry and grow with us today!
We got you covered!
Would you like to leave the dental office without any bill to pay? What about leaving the pharmacy without having to reach for your wallet? Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. Your health and well-being matter to us, and we are dedicated to providing top-notch programs and plans to support you and your loved ones. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture to enhance your expertise and maximize your career journey
- Work Flexibility to fit your unique schedule
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional customer service experience
- Provide aftermarket auto part & accessory recommendations using your automotive knowledge
- Work diligently with fellow staff at the store, region, and organization levels in order to source, order and deliver the right solutions for our customers
- Seize every opportunity to grow your automotive knowledge
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the store to ensure the team’s success.
Do you fit the part?
- 2-4 years of automotive and/or sales experience is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and positive manner in person and over the phone
- Basic automotive knowledge is considered an asset
- Strong-willed individual ready to learn and advance their automotive knowledge
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs.
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be apart of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Pay range $19.00-$23.00/hour, based on experience.
Apply now and join our family today!