Location: Surrey, BC - Newton
Are you a driven, hardworking individual with an interest in automotive?
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Shipper/Receiver to join the team at our Surrey - Newton store. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced career and a workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
· Receive and maintain inventory.
· Pack orders according to packing slips with great accuracy and efficiency.
· Coordinate deliveries from the store to the customer, communicating order status with customers and ensuring seemless customer service.
· Previous shipping/stock person/warehouse experience is an asset
· Valid Class 7 or 5 License required, with clean driver’s abstract preferred
· Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities with a sense or urgency.
· Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program.
· Steel toe shoes are required.