Warehouse Management Systems Trainer
Position: Warehouse Management Systems Trainer
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Do you love interacting with people? Do you love sharing and growing your automotive knowledge? Join our Port Coquitlam, BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is searching for a Warehouse Management Systems Trainer. Jumpstart your career as a Warehouse Management Systems Trainer and grow with Lordco Auto Parts today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. As a family-owned and operated business since 1974, we want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse and inclusive team.
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Expense Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
Do you fit the part?
- Strong understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members at all levels
- Excellent mechanical/parts knowledge
- Patience with all learning levels and experience
- Previous Motorola/symbol gun models an asset but not mandatory
- Strong leadership and people management abilities
- Proficient knowledge of basic computer functions as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
- Steel toe shoes are required
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency by supervising, organizing, and directing the training of warehouse employees
- Coach, train and develop team providing both informal (e.g. on-floor coaching) and formal (e.g. written evaluation) job performance-based feedback
- Answer employee questions during training sessions
- Maintain a positive relationship with warehouse personnel and support their development
- Ensure employees follow onsite safety and warehouse procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Apply now and join our family today!