Outside Sales Representative
Position: Outside Sales Representative
Location: Red Deer, AB
Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry? Do you want a stable career and receive excellent benefits? Join our Red Deer, AB, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture to enhance your expertise and maximize your career journey
- Work Flexibility to fit your unique schedule
- Cellphone allowance
- Car allowance
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule appointments and visit existing and potential customers to review product needs and determine other opportunities
- Manage and grow current customers in the territory
- Deliver excellent customer service while meeting the needs of all customers
- Work diligently with fellow staff at the store, region, and organization levels to find the right solution for our customer
- Build customer loyalty through continuous innovation, becoming a trusted advisor
- Effectively leverage the network to assist in sales cycle development
- Maintains a positive relationship with the customer; ensures that there is also a positive relationship with store personnel
Do you fit the part?
- Previous related sales experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive or industrial industry is required
- Superior customer service skills, both on the phone and in-person
- Knowledge of automotive systems and mechanical repair
- Proficient knowledge of basic computer functions as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work as part of the Lordco team
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Apply now and join our family today!