Position: Distribution Driver
Location: Burnaby, BC
Looking for a great local driving job using a company car?
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Distribution Driver to join the team at our Burnaby store. If you are looking for an entry-level job that’s not behind a desk and a fun workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
- Pick up automotive parts and accessories from local warehouses in lower mainland for all Lordco stores in a safe and timely manner
- Coordinate pickups with a tablet system and communicate with Dispatcher and supplier warehouses
- Daily pre-trips on Lordco fleet vehicles
- Valid Class 7 or 5 License is required with a clean driver’s abstract preferred.
- Full time hours with flexible schedule
- Able to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, being able to multitask
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
- Able to drive F250 pickup trucks and also comfortable driving any vehicle