Position: Store Manager
Location: Trail, BC
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Store Manager for our Trail location. If you are looking for a fun and dynamic workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
WHY WORK FOR LORDCO?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
- Build, guide and develop an engaged team to deliver high levels of customer service and business results
- Ensure customer needs are met and service provided by the store team is friendly, efficient and accurate
- Respond to customer complaints in timely, appropriate and professional manner
- Drive continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Identify new customers and revenue opportunities for the store
- Ensure that all products and displays in the store are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability
- Participate in regular meetings and provide updates on store initiatives
- 3-5 years experience in the auto parts retail business
- Strong leadership and people management abilities
- Ability to produce results while maintaining a positive team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities at once