Location: Vancouver Island, BC
Are you detail oriented individual looking for a great career opportunity?
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Merchandiser to join the merchandising team. If you are looking for an entry-level job that’s not behind a desk and a fun workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
- Execute corporate strategy to promote products alongside both standard store setups and various special promotions
- Assist with promoting stock sell through by creating a visual store appeal for our customer
- Actively coordinate showroom layouts and stock specific to each store, dependent on sales history and store specific stock requirements
- Work with local store staff to promote standard merchandising ideas and techniques
- Ability to work primarily on Vancouver Island but open to travel through out British Columbia and Alberta when working on out of town projects or new store set-ups
- Ability to lift, bend and stand for duration of shift
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- Knowledge of PC operation and stand business software (MS Office, Email, Adobe)
- Ability to meet all timelines set by leadership
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation