E-Commerce Software Development/Implementation Manager
Position: E-Commerce Software Development/Implementation Manager
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC (Head Office)
Are you looking to join a diverse team, with a great company culture? Do you want a stable career that provides excellent benefits? Join our Port Coquitlam, BC, head office team and let work, work for you.
If you are a talented and energetic IT professional who’s passionate about business, technology, and people, you could be what we’re looking for.
The successful candidate will have a background in analysis, design, and implementation. This job isn’t a programming position, but will require a senior level knowledge of application design and software development.
We've recently implemented a new ERP system, GPS tracking and delivery system, and digital telephone system. On top of all that we also moved into a brand-new warehouse facility complete with electronic handheld WMS devices, automated conveyor belts, and autonomous vehicles. Next up is our journey implementing E-commerce and we're in search of the right person to lead the technical project delivery of both our B2B and future B2C systems.
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada, and has been a family-owned and operated business since we opened in 1974. Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness Program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the implementation, planning, and ongoing software development of our B2B/B2C E-commerce solutions
- People, process improvement, and technology
- Working within an organization to create change that promotes company goals
- Being organized and excelling at solution design, integration, and delivery
Do you fit the part?
- Has a strong understanding of E-commerce products with experience implementing an e-commerce solution in a retail environment
- A high degree of retail technology experience in implementation capacities such as supply chain, point of sale, forecasting, merchandising, etc
- Experience leading or managing others in a technical capacity
- A diploma or degree in computer science or a related discipline
- A Bachelor/Master of Business Administration or other equivalent skills or experience is a strong asset
- An enterprise software development background with at least 7-10 years of experience
- Expert knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Strong understanding of security architecture
- A deep understanding of Enterprise Application Integration Technologies
- A deep understanding of software solution architecture
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Fluency in procedural, object-oriented, and functional programming concepts
- An established track record of translating requirements into strong system designs and value creation
- Proficiency in organizing and prioritizing job tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Apply now and join our family today!