Outside Sales Representative
Position: Outside Sales Representative
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry? Do you want a stable career and receive excellent benefits? Join our Nanaimo, BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
- Cellphone allowance
- Car allowance
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule appointments and visit existing and potential customers to review product needs and determine other opportunities
- Manage and grow current customers in the territory
- Deliver excellent customer service while meeting the needs of all customers
- Work diligently with fellow staff at the store, region, and organization levels to find the right solution for our customer
- Build customer loyalty through continuous innovation, becoming a trusted advisor
- Effectively leverage the network to assist in sales cycle development
- Maintains a positive relationship with the customer; ensures that there is also a positive relationship with store personnel
Do you fit the part?
- Previous related sales experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive or industrial industry is required
- Superior customer service skills, both on the phone and in-person
- Knowledge of automotive systems and mechanical repair
- Proficient knowledge of basic computer functions as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work as part of the Lordco team
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Pay range $60k-$100k/annually including commissions and allowances.
Apply now and join our family today!